Call us about our special as we cannot advertise our pricing!
If you live within 60 miles of Rochester, NY there is 1 hour of free setup and training by our highly trained professionals. Along with 2 FREE custom profiles on the paper of your choice.
If you are outside our free setup and training area you will receive 3 FREE custom RGB printer profiles on the paper of your choice. For a true and complete digital workflow, one needs custom ICC profiles to ensure the accuracy of your printer, ink, & substrate combination.
Built to put advanced printing technologies into the hands of artists and photographers the new 60" inch iPF9100 will help you to fulfill your creative potential like never before. With the iPF9100, Canon delivers impressive 60" color output, strength in paper handling and speed in output-everything a professional needs to productively and efficiently create enhanced color materials. The iPF9100 printer is designed to fulfill the needs of any digital artist looking to create captivating images from capture to output. The iPF9100 is equipped with a unique pallet of 12 colors to deliver a broader gamut for greater tonal range and more precise reproduction color. The new ink formulation for Black, Matte Black, Gray and Photo Gray reduces bronzing, while providing stronger ink adhesion to the print media, resulting in better scratch resistance without any additional protection. The iPF9100 incorporates the new 12-color pigment ink system with LUCIA™ inks, the new L-COA controller, along side a 80GB hard drive. The Canon L-COA processor, which is dedicated to the imagePROGRAF, is designed to optimize the best quality output at the highest possible speeds. Vivid breathtaking, long lasting prints are achieved by combining Canon's advanced technological achievements. Its built-in features put the power to produce at your fingertips. Designed for reliability, simplicity, and above all quality, the iPF9100 is the professional's answer for superior quality prints. The new iPF9100 printer is equipped with the ability to recalibrate itself to the original factory settings and apply any necessary adjustments across the printer's media types. The result, a more predictable printing platform where results can be consistently achieved. The iPF9100 has opened a world of new possibilities with Canon's workflow solutions that simplify printer operation and expand the creative options for large-format photography and fine art applications
- 12-Color Pigment Ink System - New LUCIA inks expand the range of color reproduction by providing a wide color gamut.
- Automatic Switching Between Black Inks - utilizes automatic switching between Regular Black and Matte Black Ink, helping to eliminate wasted ink and time of swapping out ink tanks.
- New Print Head System - dual print head system with a total of 30,720 nozzles.
- Efficiency & Speed - The iPF9000's built-in 40 GB HDD processes jobs fast, and maintains productivity and enables easy unmanned printing.
- Borderless Printing - 4-sided edge to edge printing, only with roll media.
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function - when clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected; print head cleaning cycle is automatically executed. If the nozzle remains obstructed, the iPF9100 will automatically compensate by rerouting the ink to functioning nozzles.