If you live within 60 miles of Rochester, NY there is 1 hour of free setup and training by our highly trained professionals. Along with 2 FREE custom profiles on the paper of your choice.
If you are outside our free setup and training area you will recieve 3 FREE custom RGB printer profiles on the paper of your choice. For a true and complete digital workflow, one needs custom ICC profiles to ensure the accuracy of your printer, ink, & substrate combination.
Canon imagePROGRAF announces yet another breakthrough in large format printing solutions. With the imagePROGRAF iPF6100 printer, brilliant color, sophisticated print-head technology, and high speed output are brought together into a high-performance large format printing-system. With features designed to help all levels of users achieve extraordinary results, the iPF6100 printer is the ideal solution for any color professional looking for striking, full-bleed color output with strength in paper handling and exceptional speed in output. The iPF6100 printer is engineered to produce colors, fine details, and subtle expressions required for some of the most challenging color environments such as photography, proofing and professional graphic applications. The new iPF6100 printer is equipped with the ability to recalibrate itself to the original factory settings and apply any necessary adjustments across the printer media types. The result, a more predictable printing platform where results can be consistently achieved. The 12-color pigment ink system with LUCIA inks offers excellent color fastness and stability with a remarkably wide color gamut. The new ink formulation for Black, Matte Black, Gray and Photo Gray minimizes bronzing, while providing stronger ink adhesion to the print media, resulting in better scratch resistance without any additional protection. The Canon L-COA processor, which is dedicated to the imagePROGRAF, is designed to optimize the best quality output at the highest possible speeds. Vivid breathtaking, long lasting prints are achieved by combining Canon's advanced technological achievements. The iPF6100 is designed for reliability, simplicity, productivity and above all quality.
Its built-in features put the power to produce at your fingertips. Designed for reliability, simplicity, and above all quality, the iPF6100 is the professional's answer for superior quality prints. Canon has created a way in which breathtaking large quality prints can be created right out-of-the-box, with software that is just as innovative as the printer itself, such as PosterArtist, Digital Photo Print Pro, and Print Plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop®.
- 12-Color Pigment Ink System - New LUCIA inks expand the range of color reproduction by providing a wide color gamut.
- Automatic Switching Between Black Inks - utilizes automatic switching between Regular Black and Matte Black Ink, helping to eliminate wasted ink and time of swapping out ink tanks.
- New Print Head System - dual print head system with a total of 30,720 nozzles.
- Borderless Printing - 4-sided edge to edge printing, only with roll media.
- Non-firing Detection and Compensation Function - when clogged or non-firing nozzles are detected; print head cleaning cycle is automatically executed. If the nozzle remains obstructed, the iPF8000 will automatically compensate by rerouting the ink to functioning nozzles.
What is new about the Lucia inks?
The new ink formulation for Black, Matte Black, Gray and Photo Gray minimizes bronzing, while providing stronger ink adhesion to the print media, resulting in better scratch resistance without any additional protection.