SUMMER INTERNSHIP- 2018
• Do not apply if you can’t work from the Rochester, NY office.
• This is an onsite position only.
• This is an unpaid internship.
• Exciting Industry: Be apart of the rapidly changing inkjet printing industry and learn on every printer currently used in fine art printing. All printers are housed within our 9,600 square foot studio.
• Insight & Experience: Few things you learn in school will prepare you for the working world (sorry parents). Our real-world development, production, and working environment is a great place to become a well rounded digital artist or digital printmaker, no matter what your discipline.
• Intern-to-Hire Potential: Proven candidates may be offered full-time positions upon graduation.
Qualifications / Skills:
• Applicants must be in one form or another, a talented digital artist/designer. Ideally, the candidate is proficient in Adobe Photoshop™ and has some Adobe InDesign™ experience, but if you are talented in any other digital workflow techniques or book art – we can help bridge the gap.
• Excellent written and spoken English.